A Reiki Level 1 Certification Class taught by Reiki Master Teacher Kristen Hubbard
Reiki (pronounced “RAY-key”) is an ancient method of healing from Tibet. “Rei” means “universal” and “ki” corresponds to the “life force energy” known as Chi or prana in other Eastern systems like acupuncture or yoga Thus, Reiki refers to the healing qualities of “universal life force energy.” Rediscovered in the late 19th century by a Japanese monk named Mikao Usui, Reiki works on physical, mental and emotional levels, restoring balance to body, mind and spirit. After completing this workshop, students will be certified Reiki 1 practitioners. Instruction is designed to teach The Usui System of Natural Healing.
• Learn the history, nature, and science of Reiki.
• Learn what a Reiki lineage represents.
• Learn 5 Reiki Principles which bring peace into everyday life.
• Experience Reiki energy.
• Receive a Reiki Level 1 Attunement and learn all traditional hand
positions for treating self and others.
• Experience a 21 day Reiki cleanse that can help with desired shifts.
• Practice giving a Reiki treatment with hand positions.
• Practice self treatment hand positions.
• Hone their understanding of the mind/body/spirit connection.
• Learn how to use Reiki to treat animals and plants.
• Develop greater awareness of energy in their own bodies.
• Learn how Reiki can calm the body and mind to enhance breathing.
• Learn about Reiki Circles.
• Learn how Reiki opens chakras in a profound and lasting way.
• Learn about ways to incorporate Reiki with other healing arts.
Saturday March 30 11:30-3:30 AND Sunday March 31st 11:30-3:30
Sign up by calling 408-842-9688 or see Price Options above to purchase ticket.